About Greeley Medical Clinic Obgyn, Gynecologist and Other Women's Services
Greeley Medical Clinic Women's Services specializes in obgyn and gynecologist services-- the examination, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of all aspects of women's health.
Each of our providers is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology and ensures that their patients are kept up-to-date with best practices and the latest treatments. Among our many services are:
- Total pregnancy care for normal and high risk pregnancies
- 4-D ultrasound
- Well-woman exams for ladies in all stages of life
- Bladder and rectal incontinence issues
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Pelvic pain including endometriosis and interstitial cystitis
- Pre-menopause and menopause evaluation and treatment
- Osteoporosis screening
- Digital mammograms
- Gynecological surgeries including tubal ligations, hysterectomies, bladder repair, and endometrial ablations
Our goal is to treat every patient that walks through our doors with dignity, respect and courtesy. Call us today at 970.392.4752 to make an appointment.
Meet our doctors
Meet our mid-level provider
Contact and location information
Greeley Medical Clinic
1900 16th Street
Greeley, CO 80631 Map
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Referral required: No.