About Peakview Medical Center Audiology
Hearing loss can have a dramatic impact on quality of life. Common signs and symptoms of hearing loss include:
- Feeling as though everyone mumbles or thinking that people don't speak as loudly or clearly as they should
- Frustration and/or embarrassment caused by the constant need to ask for repetitions during conversations
- Pretending to understand, even if you weren't sure what was said
- Complaints by other people that the TV or radio is too loud
- Difficulty understanding women's and children's voices
- Many tests are available to identify hearing loss and determine treatment options.
If you fit one of the above descriptions, call us at 970.392.4752. You may be just a few appointments away from hearing your world again.
Location and contact information
Peakview Medical Center Audiology
5881 W. 16th Street
Greeley, CO 80634 Map
Medical Clinic at Centerra
2500 Rocky Mountain Avenue
North Medical Office Building
Loveland, CO 80538 Map
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.