Poudre Valley Health
Health news for our friends and neighbors
Poudre Valley Health is Poudre Valley Health System's quarterly newsletter. It's mailed to households in Larimer and Weld counties in February, May, August and November. It includes valuable health information, a calendar of PVHS classes calendar and events, and engaging stories about patients, doctors and our community.
The current issue includes
- How to get and stay healthy this summer.
- How to find a fast, convenient lab near you.
- How cancer research at Poudre Valley Health System is providing innovative care close to home.
- How the Medical Center of the Rockies Foundation is teaming with Colorado State University to bring clinical trials to northern Colorado.
- How Poudre Valley Hospital and Medical Center of the Rockies provide special care in the community for premature babies.
- How a Greeley Medical Clinic otolaryngologist (ENT) helped patient Ken Rogers get his voice back.
- A list of classes and events from mid-May to mid-August.
Read the current issue
Poudre Valley Health archive
(Health was called HealthAware until summer 2009)