Cheyenne Medical Specialists offers extensive occupational medicine services for local employers and their employees. Our office has been Cheyenne's leader in occupational medicine for many years, and we pride ourselves on our experience and expertise to help the employer.
Among the services offered by Cheyenne Medical Specialists for employers:
By appointment only (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Post-offer/pre-employment examinations.
- EKG/PFT/Titmus tests, audiograms.
- Hazmat examinations.
- Respiratory certifications.
- DOT CDL certifications.
- Management of workers compensation medical care.
Walk-in (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Urine drug testing (DOT and non-DOT) (Walk-in 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.).
- Post-exposure testing (chemical and blood borne pathogens).
- Full service laboratory - MRO on site.
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing).
For more information about the occupational medicine program at Cheyenne Medical Specialists, call the occupational medicine specialist at 307.634.1311, Ext 153.
Contact and location information
Cheyenne Medical Specialists
5050 Powderhouse Road
Cheyenne, WY 82009
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.