Be sure to fill out the pre-admission form at least four weeks before your due date so you can be quickly admitted during labor.
Your healthcare provider will give you guidelines on when to arrive at the hospital after your labor begins.
What to bring to the hospital
- Labor tools.
- Supportive bra.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and shampoo.
- Loose, comfortable clothing to wear home (after your baby is born, you'll likely be the size you were at 20 weeks).
- Clothes for your baby to wear home.
- Blanket for your baby.
- Names for your baby.
- The name of your baby's healthcare provider.
- Car seat - be sure to install prior to your baby's birth. If you need help, contact Safe Kids of Larimer County.
What isn't allowed
Candles, incense or anything that burns
What is provided
- Shower cap.
- Hospital gown.
If you have additional questions about what to bring, please check with your healthcare provider.